Voting Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this Voting is Claudia eRecords (Company number 10167222), 29-31 Parliament Street, Liverpool – L8 5RN, England.
- By entering this voting (as a voter or artist/band) you agree to adhere to these Terms and Conditions. Any instructions relating to the competition on Claudia eRecords' website and/or Social Media form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Claudia eRecords has the right to refuse any participant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Claudia eRecords reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and/or modify any of the voting methods for the Top 20 Beatdown Voting, if we detect any fraud, technical failure, human error or any other factors impacting on the voting process, the voting system and its results.
- Claudia eRecords is not responsible for any incorrect uploads or inaccurate information submitted by the artist/band or its representing party, including but not limited to results of technical failure of any kind, human error and unauthorized intervention during the voting process.
- Claudia eRecords customised Voting System is checking all submitted quotes and determines the winner with the most votes
- Voting is open to everyone, worldwide
- Voting period is during 20th and 30th during the months April/July/October 2020
- It is free to vote
- Charges may apply to access the internet or use of data via mobile device
- Only one vote per voting period is permitted
- Confirm your vote by clicking the CONFIRM button
- Results will be announced one week after the voting has finished via our website and Social Media platforms
- Votes are anonymous, therefore Claudia eRecords is unable to see who voted for which artist/band
- Only the actual votes are counted by our customised voting system and results are visible to Claudia eRecords