Voting Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this Voting is Claudia eRecords (Company number 10167222), 29-31 Parliament Street, Liverpool – L8 5RN, England.
- By entering this voting (as a voter or artist/band) you agree to adhere to these Terms and Conditions. Any instructions relating to the competition on Claudia eRecords' website and/or Social Media form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Claudia eRecords has the right to refuse any participant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Claudia eRecords reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and/or modify any of the voting methods, if we detect any fraud, technical failure, human error or any other factors impacting on the voting process, the voting system and its results.
- Claudia eRecords is not responsible for any incorrect uploads or inaccurate information submitted by the artist/band or its representing party, including but not limited to results of technical failure of any kind, human error and unauthorised intervention during the voting process.
- Claudia eRecords customised Voting System is checking all submitted quotes and determines the winner with the most votes
- Voting is open to everyone, worldwide
- Voting period is during 3 November and 20 December 2020 for the current Top 15 End Of Year 2020 Song Contest.
- It is free to vote
- Only one vote per voting period is permitted
- Confirm your vote by clicking the CONFIRM button
- Results will be announced once the voting has finished via our website and Social Media platforms
- Votes are anonymous, therefore Claudia eRecords is unable to see who voted for which artist/band
- Only the actual votes are counted by our customised voting system and results are visible to Claudia eRecords